INDUSTRIAL FC CENTRIFUGAL FANS, CONFIGURATION F4 & F4D
Volumetric flow rate: from 1.000m³/h (0.28m³/s) up to 10.000m³/h (28.00m³/s)
Total pressure: up to 1300Pa (130mmWG)
- air heating & cooling
- air conditioning- humidification
- FC fans are constructed according to configurations F4 and F4D (Figure 1) and are belt-driven
- Fan casing constructed at four different directions: 0°, 90º, 180°, 270° (Figure 2).
- Blades: CURVED (SIROCCO type) made of galvanised steel or aluminum alloys. Impeller is reinforced with adjustable galvanised fasteners and is dynamically balanced ensuring smooth operation.
- Inlet hopper: aerodynamic design, made by steel, aluminum or polymer.
- Shaft: made of carbon steel, mounted on ball bearings.
- Casing: made of steel plates, 1.5 to 3mm thick, reinforced with steel bars.